How come I'm blessed with such nice girls? As I lay in bed this morning, I listened to them make sweet little noises as they woke up. Eventually Maggie called out "Mama" and the day had begun. Now, I don't always wake up to sweet sounds, but I have to say I do more often than not. I love these two special girls with their easy-going personalities. They really do make life sweet.
Maggie seems to really love being a big sister. She loves to fetch me "monkey diapers" saying "oo-ah-ah." (We differentiate between Maggie's and Kate's diapers because Maggie's have "Ninnie" (Minnie) on them and Kate's have monkeys on them.) She also loves to rock Kate in the bouncer or her carseat to help her calm down and participates in Kate's tummy time laying side-by-side her sister. Maggie loves to use a sweet, high voice with Kate saying "Hi, hi" to her sister just like her mom does. She also still LOVES to kiss Kate on the head with a loud "mmmah" and now says "aww" after she does it because she was used to us all making that sound, saying how cute she was. I think she will really enjoy sharing a room with Kate. We are making the switch this weekend.
I am so glad that my girls have each other. I love my own sisters (and sisters-in-law). There is such a special bond that sisters can share with each other. It is fun to watch Maggie and Kate already starting to build that. That is to say, at least Maggie is trying. And Kate is not resisting...most of the time. :) WE LOVE THIS PAIR OF SISTERS!!!
4 comments:
SAH! These photos are wonderful! I love them.
So sweet!
Precious! I agree--sisters are wonderful! It is so fun to see your girls together...best friends forever in the making! Good job Momma!
I love this pair of sisters too!
<3 Cat
Post a Comment