We took our maiden voyage in this baby a few weeks ago, when it was finally warming up a bit. I found it used on craigslist.com back in the fall and have been excited ever since to try it out with the girls. They and I both love it. I've taken it both running and walking and it works well for both. (Though, those hills feel a lot steeper while pushing this thing.) And the good news is, I can even get it in the door at the library so I don't have to chain it to the bike rack. Does it get better than this? I just love strollers. To me, it is just as easy, if not easier, to strap the kids into the stroller as it is to put them in the car. Albeit, the car can go much faster and farther. It definitely has its place. :) (And yes, I know I'm crazy to take my girls out in thirty-degree weather, but I bundle them up really well. In the picture above, Maggie had taken off her mittens when we pulled in the garage.) Besides, they end many of our excursions like so...
Surely this is a sign that they are comfortable.
The sun has been out, we're expecting some weather in the 50's this week and strawberries were $1.88 at the grocery store last Friday. Thank you Winter for the fun times, but we are ready to say, "Hello Spring!"
2 comments:
Wish we could go walking together! so cute! And I guess I'm crazy with you, will be crazy moms together.
Sweetness! I hope you are still having fun with those strollers! Though for that to happen I guess you need to get rid of your newest (and hopefully last) snowstorm!
Love you!
<3 Cat
Post a Comment