Monday, August 17, 2009

By the way...

IT'S A GIRL!!!

In talking to some friends and family recently I realized I neglected to announce on our blog that a few weeks ago we found out we are having another little girl! An instant best friend for Maggie and back to dreaming of little girl names...yay!! Feel free to leave suggestions of your favorites. :) So far we like Emily, Susannah (Anna), Lily, and Katherine (Katie) quite a bit and for middle names are partial to Grace, Marie, Suzanne, Mae, and Claire. And there are so many other good ones too: Olivia, Eliza, Madeline, Hannah, and a whole lot of other cute ones which nieces already possess and others that I'm forgetting right now. It's so hard to decide. I know I won't be able to pin myself down to anything until she's born.

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

wahoooo, a best friend for maggie!!! Congrats! It makes it 10x easier that its a girl, because you already have everything!

Jolynn said...

Oh wow, so fun! Congratulations! And yes, it will be nice to not have to buy new clothes and all of that stuff... All the names you put are cute! For me, girl names are so much easier! I don't think we'll decide on a name for ours till he's born either... ha ha!

Taber & Rebecca said...

Congrats!!!

Jamie Meacham said...

Congrats sarah! I hope I have a girl and they can be friends, long distant ones! hee hee

GARDENING GRANNY! said...

Thanks for picking decent names. I love Olivia, especially if you call her Livvie. Lilly is nice too. It's important to have a name that's pretty, but not the same as 6 other girls in the classroom.
(Sadly, I never had the former. I wish , wish, wish my parents had named me something simple like Norah with LaRue as my middle name.)

Glenn and Natalie said...

YEA!!!!