Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Game-changer


We've known for two weeks now, so I thought it was high time we announce it to the world--these girls are going to have a baby brother!! I've definitely always hoped to have some of each sex in our little brood, but was almost too surprised to be excited when the ultrasound tech first told me. "How sure are you?" I asked. She reported confidently that the anatomy was pretty clear to be seen. So Mike and I are pulling boy names from the recesses of our minds, because it looks like this one is no Anna or Olivia. Like my mother, sister-in-law, and one of my dear friends, we will have three sweet girls followed by a little buddy. I am excited to finally start browsing for tiny khakis and sweater vests.

(And aren't these sweeties so obliging? Although the ultrasound was successful for its purposes, it did not produce any good images, so when I noticed the girls looked so cute in their summery outfits one day last week, I had them color in these letters while I was making dinner and snapped a few shots before we ate. I might as well have a little fun announcing our little guy. :) )

5 comments:

Nate and Julie said...

Wow! Congrats! That is a game changer indeed! So excited for you guys!

Taber & Rebecca said...

SO EXCITED for you!!! Taber has 3 older sisters. ;) I think he turned out well. :)

Amy said...

I guess you need a new blog name!

sky machines said...

Congratulations! He's going to have such awesome older sisters!

The Mama said...

Yay!!! How fun!!! Congrats!! :)