I thought The Piano Guys' use of the piano for "What Makes You Beautiful" was incredibly creative and the whole video so fun to watch. And it reminds me of one of our favorites from a few years ago, "Viva la Vida Meets Love Story":
Maggie thinks this violin-dancer, Lindsey Stirling, is so cool. My kids love making instruments out of shoeboxs, tin cans, rubber bands, etc. If Maggie finds a rubber band it is never safe--it will be made part of a guitar in seconds. The other night she made a homemade violin and was pretending to be Lindsey the other night with her homemade violin, even claiming cereal as her favorite food, just as Lindsey professes hers to be on one of her videos. Here's Lindsey shadow-dancing:
And just for fun:
Gotta love Downton Abbey. Still need to watch that last episode, so don't spoil it for me. I tend to wait until they are all out and then watch them via the website, as I can't stand the suspense between episodes. That's actually why I haven't been able to bring myself to make time for the season finale yet--things are just looking too pleasant to last...
1 comment:
literally that downton abbey meets 1D is the greatest thing I've ever seen. I'M DYING
Post a Comment