We also watch this clip a lot. The girls LOVE it. One Sunday, a while back, they watched it about thirteen times in a row. Mike helped me put it and some other clips on a DVD for the Primary kids to watch after their presentation on Sunday for a celebration of sorts.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Looking Through Windows
We also watch this clip a lot. The girls LOVE it. One Sunday, a while back, they watched it about thirteen times in a row. Mike helped me put it and some other clips on a DVD for the Primary kids to watch after their presentation on Sunday for a celebration of sorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good video! Thanks for sharing. I also love your "successes" and "fails." It is good to know I am not alone.:)
I love this clip. One of my favorites!
Post a Comment