Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Love Holding Babies





...especially mine.

I really do. I hate putting them down. I probably carry them around too much. I tote them around while I do everything. If I'm cooking or doing laundry or anything that I can't tote them, I give them some tummy time or bouncer time and keep looking over at them, wondering if they are bored or lonely, trying to hurry so I can pick them up again. And after they are asleep, sometimes I have a hard time putting them down in their beds.

This is probably why Maggie sometimes has trouble leaving me alone during "quiet time." I have raised her to need constant stimulation.

But, seriously, it's worth it.

I have the cutest babies. Is that vain to say?

(1st pic--Emily; 2nd pic--Kate; 3rd pic--Maggie)

3 comments:

Nate and Julie said...

It's totally not vain to say you have the cutest babies, but you'll forgive me if I disagree to say mine are the cutest. ;-) Or maybe we can just agree that we both make pretty darn cute babies and we need to live by each other so our girls can all be friends someday! Miss you! And you know I love your dress and Emily's matching one...too cute!

Katie said...

I know what you mean! I love holding Porter and I feel guilty if I put him down to work on chores that need to get be done.

Nate and Julie said...

haha...thanks for the clarification. I thought they were all Emily, but now I can see the difference.