And for those who are wondering, come November, the name of our blog will be...
Mike and Me and Our Little Girls Three!!!

Our baby bump at 21 weeks...I am now at 25 weeks
and she's poking out even more
Our baby bump at 21 weeks...I am now at 25 weeks
and she's poking out even more
Yep. We are back to dreaming of girl names. :)
3 comments:
Aww.. what a cute pregnant lady you are. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your #3!
Your bump is so cute! So exciting to have another cute, little girl. Your girls will be such fun sisters. So glad that your placenta previa scare turned out all right, and thank goodness for the technology to spot it in the first place!
Congrats Sarah! Your girls are so cute, so another one will fit perfect! I love your pics of the girls. You look beautiful, I wish I looked that good pregnant! so excited for you!
Post a Comment