Thursday, June 10, 2010

Six Months!
















I've been calling Kate six months for a couple weeks, but now it's official!











Recent Accomplishments:
1. eating paper
2. rolling and creeping ALL OVER the place
3. chewing on things (Besides paper, she has a special affinity for wooden puzzle pieces.)
4. splashing (We went to the pool last weekend.)
5. finding books and magazines so she can eat more paper
6. sitting up for a few seconds (I think she could a lot longer if she didn't want to stand up so bad. Her legs are always going like she's on a pogo stick.)

Loves:
1. getting entwined in cords and ribbons
2. putting things in her mouth (especially paper)
3. being tickled
4. playing peek-a-boo
5. "flying" on her tummy
6. baths and pool time with Maggie

Next on the docket:
Rice cereal

We love our little paper-eating Kate with her darling grin, heart-melting laugh, and kissable cheeks. I love the way she will be playing and talking to herself when she wakes up from a nap, then I come in to get her out of her crib. She looks up, sees me, and simply lights up. Being a mom is the best.

6/15/10--
Update: Kate has tried rice cereal. She is reserving judgment.

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

Ha ha! How is it they always find the paper? Cooper was like that too! 1/2 a year goes by crazy fast!