Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good Things Come in Small Packages

How come I'm so lucky to have an amazing friend, who happens to also be a NYC fashion designer, that sends me suh-weet, like-new, hand-me-downs? I got a package containing these darling duds on Monday. I've been wearing them all week. They are so comfy, but still cute. Maggie and Kate are relieved they don't have to be embarrassed of me anymore...










except for the fact that I spend a Friday night taking pictures of myself with the self-timer. This is probably a little weird.

And having found out how handy the self-timer is, I got Mike to pose with me for a couple pics. How I wish I would have thought of using this more when we were dating or for anniversary shots...oh well. We're young yet. =) Expect to see our stairs in family pictures from now on. They happen to be opposite our bookcase/tripod.











Thanks again E!!


P.S. In case you're wondering, yes, it is a rush to pose in 2 seconds. There is a setting for a 10-second timer, but that was too long and I started to feel really awkward.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this post!! Elise is always the most thoughtful person. :-)

PS--You and Mike always look sooo cute together!!

Julie said...

LUCKY! You look adorable!

Lindsey said...

Oh fun!! I wish I had a friend like that! The self timer is awesome.. we've used it a few times too.

Natalie said...

So fun! The yellow and light pink shirts are my favorite I think, you just look pretty in all of them, even the silly ones. I love your headband too. What a great friend! I've considered dressing extra frumpy or weird for a few years in hopes of being nominated for "what not to wear"=) I may PRETEND to be attached to my old style, just to make things more interesting for TV, but really, I'd throw it all out in a heartbeat. The things I'd do for a new wardrobe...glad you don't have to resort to such schemes.=)