Remember this?

Matching!
And what post would be complete without a picture of Maggie?
Maggie loves to sit in the baby bouncer and rock her bunny. She switches the vibrator on and has her very own massage chair!
She is also quite the little mommy changing diapers and such.


Sisters!!!
She is also quite the little mommy changing diapers and such.
Sisters!!!
2 comments:
Your daughters are so cute! You all look so happy! :)
So...it's funny because I totally blog stalked YOU the other day! You were listed as a referring site to askingjane on sitemeter, and I clicked over one day, and read for a good 20 minutes myself. I felt like commenting a few times, but what do you say?..."ummm...so I noticed you were reading my mom's blog, so I tracked you down...not to be creepy or anything...but you look so nice, can we be friends?" Now who's the dork? I think we were meant to know each other=)
Post a Comment