Admist the chaos between Christmas and New Year's, we had our little Katie-girl blessed. Church was actually canceled the day we had planned to have the blessing due to snow and road conditions, but since all my family was in town from out East and we felt it would be nice to have them there if we could, the bishop kindly allowed us to do it in his office. So admist the snow and ice, Mike's parents and several of his brothers met us at the church and Kate was given a name and a blessing by her father on Sunday, December 27th, 2009, one day before her parents third wedding anniversary. And now she has a story to tell!
Katherine Suzanne Gotfredson on her blessing day

Our little family of four

The Wanlass Clan
The Gotfredson Fam And if you were wondering...no, Kate's bow did not make it through the whole day. Maggie made sure it came off. That's why she is struggling in her Grandma's arms in the picture above. She just wanted to touch it soooo badly!
By the way, the Christmas skirt I'm wearing was a Christmas gift from Mike and Maggie...and an online purchase at that! Don't they have great taste? I'm told they wouldn't believe how many skirts they looked at.
2 comments:
That top picture is really cute.
What a sweet family you have! I love the name Kate. Can't believe you have 2!! I'm hoping for a second sometime, too. I hope things are well for you. :)
Post a Comment