Oh that is SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing. I want to see a steady stream of these! And how nice of her to share that slobber, thereby making it nice and soft for daddy's consumption!:) And I loved the thank you note. I hope you will enjoy the recipes. Last week we made 2 quarts of pesto sauce! For the first year ever, we had planted our own parsley as well as basil. We froze 1 quart in ice trays, then wrapped and put them in a freezer bag to be popped into soups, sauces as needed.
3 comments:
Love it! The best kind of sharing is when they put it in their mouth 1st, chew a little, slobber alot, then hand it back to you!
Well, she sure has you guys trained! Too cute!
Oh that is SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing. I want to see a steady stream of these! And how nice of her to share that slobber, thereby making it nice and soft for daddy's consumption!:)
And I loved the thank you note. I hope you will enjoy the recipes. Last week we made 2 quarts of pesto sauce! For the first year ever, we had planted our own parsley as well as basil. We froze 1 quart in ice trays, then wrapped and put them in a freezer bag to be popped into soups, sauces as needed.
Post a Comment