Well, one week ago today Maggie took her first solo steps, a momentous victory. She was so close for so long, but just not brave enough to take the plunge.
The other day we tried to film her walking. We were kind of in a hurry, I think I had the camera too close to her, and she kept trying to scale the wall from old habit, so it's not great footage but Maggie was anxious for everyone to know about her newfound independence. She still drops to a scoot sometimes, which you'll see at the end of this clip, when she starts to feel off balance or wants to get somewhere more quickly. It cracks me up that she never really did crawl. She just didn't like being tummy down like that. I will miss her cute scoot. She really can go quickly with it when she wants something.
3 comments:
Adorable. Her cherry dress is so cute.
I love the video of her sharing as well. She is beautiful!
Too cute!! After this point, it's a WHOLE NEW WORLD! Good Luck! :)
LOVED THIS!! There was moment there when I think she was WALKING, and TALKING, and MOVING HER HANDS! Multi-tasking already! That's what sets the girls apart from the boys!
Post a Comment