Our Christmas
Well, I'm at a computer for the first time in quite a while! The internet has been down at the local library and I have been too busy the last month to write much anyway.
We have been having a fabulous holiday season. Thanksgiving with Kathy and Scot was a blast and very yummy! Then we began our Christmas festivities...there were several parties as well as caroling and gingerbread house making.
For Christmas Eve, we enjoyed a fabulous dinner hosted by the Cluffs and today we celebrated Maggie's first Christmas (and yes, it's a white one!), just the three of us. Maggie was more interested in the paper and bows, as we expected, but she did enjoy her bead roller coaster and seemed intrigued by the books from her Wanlass grandparents, aunts, and uncle. Mike outdid himself...he got me a fun pair of wellies, Monk and Pushing Daisies on DVD, a couple pretty shirts, AND a ticket for me and Maggie to visit the East Coast and my family!! On top of all this, he surprised me by getting internet, so I will now be able to post from home on a regular basis!!! For those of you who are not too excited about this the nice thing is that you don't have to check my blog, but those of you who want to hear how we're doing or see pictures can! :) Mike also made out pretty well: a picture calendar of Maggie, a BYU jacket, and a Cougar sweatshirt as well as some slippers and DVDs.
Bye for now and Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Christmas Eve with the Cluffs:
I don't think I prepped anyone for that picture
I don't think I prepped anyone for that picture
Christmas Morning!!
Maggie models a bow
Maggie models a bow
Dad and Mag check out the bead coaster
Mom and Maggie open presents
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a very mery Christmas! I am so happy uoi got the internet--I love reading & seeing pictures of you and your fun family!
This is the 3rd Time That I'm trying to reach you.
It was great to get your card, and letter, you have a great and beautiful family, Yes I agree Maggie gets her beauty from her mother, just joking.
My main e-mail address that I check daily is Melw@di-mel.com
If I knew how to send you a picture of us I would do that. But I'm new to blogging. Please send me you e-mail addrss.
Mel & Diane Weight
PS we would love to have you come and stay with us.
Mom & Dad Weight
yay! I know what its like to not have the internet at your house and once you finally get it, it is soo nice! Have fun visiting your family!!
Post a Comment