Monday, November 10, 2008

Easy as Pie


For me, pie is not so easy, but it is yummy. This is a pie I made last week.

On the other hand, life right now is relatively easy. Actually, it is extremely good. Almost so good, it's scary. The other day I was thinking it was just about perfect if only I was able to get out and run more often. Just two days later a friend in my ward invited me to come running a couple times a week with her and her sister. I mean, what are the odds?

Anyway, we are enjoying the season. Autumn is passing way too quickly, along with favorite treats, activities and holidays.

Maggie's first Halloween was a success. I took her to Book Babies at the Provo library to celebrate, since she is still a little young for candy and trick-or-treating. There were a lot of cute babies there!

Me, Maggie, Jenny and Isaac


Our little chick


We went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point on the first with Mike's brother Scot. Our favorite part was the big corn pit. Here are a few pics:

Maggie and I on a bridge in the midst of the corn maze
Maggie in the corn pit
The whole fam

Another recent development is Maggie's first experiences with rice cereal. So far, she is not the biggest fan, but at least now most of it is going down.


1 comment:

Glenn and Natalie said...

Your baby is a cutie-pie! I love the pictures you post...and that you are enjoying your family life! Those days are precious! Life doesn't get necessarily harder, but things seem to move faster, with less time to doe everything one the kids get a little bigger. You are amazing Sarah! I miss your sweet influence in person, but am glad that I get to still hear you online...now if only I could get your giggle! I miss that!