Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall is Here and Maggie is Five

Five months that is. Maggie is growing up before my eyes and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to be home with her each and every day. She has the sweetest disposition and I feel sweet too, as she is still sleeping through the night and I am getting the most regular sleep that I have had in years! For the benefit of my family and others who are far away, here are a few pictures of our little girl. She still looks quite a bit like her dad.

Maggie at five months

Mike at five years


Looking sophisticated

The precocious child reading!

Smiling for the camera

Playing with a toy

It is also starting to feel quite a bit like fall. We took a beautiful drive through the colorful alpine loop this weekend and today on our walk we were almost blown away!!

Happy fall everyone!!!

2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

What a little cutie...I'm sensing an English Lit major in a few...like 18 years! What was Maggie for Halloween?

Julie said...

Your baby is darling...I couldn't believe how chubby she has gotten. Way cute!!