1. I love this video. 2. I love her hand motions. 3. I love how Maggie looks like one of those old workout video instructors. Her outfit is A+! 4. I love the color effects! 5. I am only just now commenting and recomending this video but loved it from the moment I saw it and it could seriously be one of those top Youtube/Yahoo baby videos! It is amazing!
best video I have ever seen! So good to read up on what you and your cute family hasbeen up to! I love you Sarah! My blog is private, so email me when you have a chance so I can invite you...and your sisters too! gnaaedwards@gmail.com You're such a fun mom!
4 comments:
haha!! that is great! I love how you guys made it like an actual video.
1. I love this video.
2. I love her hand motions.
3. I love how Maggie looks like one of those old workout video instructors. Her outfit is A+!
4. I love the color effects!
5. I am only just now commenting and recomending this video but loved it from the moment I saw it and it could seriously be one of those top Youtube/Yahoo baby videos! It is amazing!
Oh there are other things too of course! I love the music choice!
etc.
It is just an amazing little video :)
best video I have ever seen! So good to read up on what you and your cute family hasbeen up to! I love you Sarah! My blog is private, so email me when you have a chance so I can invite you...and your sisters too!
gnaaedwards@gmail.com
You're such a fun mom!
Post a Comment