Monday, April 6, 2015

Jesus Has Risen

According to latter-day revelation, April 6th is Jesus' actual birth date. (I still have the remainder of my stack of Christmas cards that, though I carried them around most of the month, didn't make it out due to some health issues, other events, and, let's be honest, perfectionism that took precedence in December. So if I get them out now, really, they aren't that late. Right? ;) )

Then yesterday, we got to celebrate Easter and commemorate his resurrection. 

I figured it was time to resurrect the blog with this beautiful rendition of "Jesus Has Risen," a Primary song by Thelma Johnson Ryser.




I also love this video. I know my Savior lives. And because He does, I have hope. And so do you.


1 comment:

Nate and Julie said...

Yay for resurrecting the blog! I miss you and your posts! Hope to see you this summer! Love you!