That was pretty fantastic! Where in the world did you find such a perfect setting for your music video? I can't wait to see those girls' names in lights someday!
TOO CUTE! I've never heard that song before. So, fun! They certainly had a wonderful time!
Those girls! This is darling. I love the castle, so perfect!
That is the cutest thing--what a good mom you are! Ella loves that movie & was very excited to see your girls dancing to it! Love it!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was pretty fantastic! Where in the world did you find such a perfect setting for your music video? I can't wait to see those girls' names in lights someday!
TOO CUTE! I've never heard that song before. So, fun! They certainly had a wonderful time!
Those girls! This is darling. I love the castle, so perfect!
That is the cutest thing--what a good mom you are! Ella loves that movie & was very excited to see your girls dancing to it! Love it!!!
Post a Comment