Mike called his mom and I got to talk to mine via facetime for a few minutes (as well as my missionary sister--hurrah!). We will also get to see my family soon and are having Mike's parents over for dinner later this week, so more visiting with our wonderful families is in the horizon! :)
Anyway, I was thinking today about this video we made as newlyweds to wish our wonderful mothers a happy day. We are so lucky to have been brought up by such wonderful, faithful women. I love them both with all my heart and hope I can turn out to be as good as they are.
Thought some of you friends might enjoy seeing dorky us circa 2007.
This video is good proof we can't blame all our clutter on our cute kiddos and that I always forget that the camera records in landscape orientation. Also, the end got cute off, but it was just us wishing our moms a happy day. (And this is me promising that next time I upload a video, I will finally sign up on vimeo or youtube so that the quality won't be so horrendous.)
2 comments:
LOVE the video! It reminded me of when we came over to go caroling! I'm glad you had a WONDERFUL weekend!
Love it! You guys are awesome! :)
Post a Comment