Baby girl #3 (name pending) was born this morning at 12:12 AM (7 lbs. 2 oz./19 1/4'') seven days ahead of her due date. Mom and baby are doing great. More pictures to come after they get cleaned up and get some rest.
Woo - Hoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Saw her name on Facebook and I LOVE it! I've always liked the name Emily and I think it goes PERFECTLY with Maggie & Kate.
10 comments:
I can't believe it! She is early! And she is beautiful!! Congrats. Can't wait to hear her name.
Wow, you both look so great! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it and find out what name you decide on.
congrats!!!
sorry, im signed in under my husbands name... this is katelyn westover
Wow, that went quick! I didn't know you were due so soon. Congratulations, you both look beautiful in the pictures! I hope you are feeling great.
yay! congrats! can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations my dear cousin!! I'm excited for all of you :)
So exciting! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more!
Hooray! I thought it was kind of funny that you went into labor about 24 hrs after we talked and you said that you weren't ready yet.
Woo - Hoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Saw her name on Facebook and I LOVE it! I've always liked the name Emily and I think it goes PERFECTLY with Maggie & Kate.
Post a Comment