Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's

Yes, we did have a good Valentine's. Maggie and Kate made and decorated Valentine's to send to grandparents and give away at their Toddler Time party at the library. I made Mike those yummy chocolate cookies I mentioned a little while back. We got to visit with some cousins for a little while. And our new Blu-Ray player/sound system inspired Mike to ask me to dance. So I'm a fan.

I guess I'm glad Mike and I finally pulled the trigger on that one. It was a good deal and Mike's birthday is this month, so that tipped the scale in it's favor. We also just started our trial of Netflix this month, and it is kind of fun to have something to watch every once in a while. I had about given up on television because it seemed like our signal would go out if I was ever watching something really interesting. And watching reruns on the computer was starting to get old. So I think I am excited. Okay, I definitely am. But I also kind of feel like we sold out. Ya know?


the girls making Valentines and at their Valentine's party and Mike setting up the sound system

No comments: