Friday, December 11, 2009

Katherine Suzanne

After winter storms Tuesday night, labor began early Wednesday morning. Fortunately the brunt of the snow/sleet fell north of our route allowing us to make the 30 mile trip in good time. At 7:00 AM we arrived at Overland Park Regional Hospital. At 7:36 AM Kate was born: 7 lbs. 8.8 oz & 19 3/4'' long.

14 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats you guys, she is beautiful!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

congrats!!!! shes soooo tiny and perfect!!

The Mama said...

Yay! She is here! Wow you went quick once you got to the hospital! Good thing you didn't have to drive any farther. :) Congrats. She is beautiful!

Alexis said...

Congratulations!!!! And welcome, Katherine!!

Alexis said...

Oh my gosh Sarah! How was that drive to the hospital?? Were you o.k. with such a short labor? Mine was short with Ben and I panicked! Hope you're all settling in well:)

{Mostly Jenn} said...

Congrats Sarah!!!! She (and you) are beautiful!!

Taber & Rebecca said...

Congratulations!

Nate and Julie said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!!! I am so excited for you and for our sweet girls to meet in February!

Jenn said...

Hooray! I am so happy. Kevin forgot to tell me that you'd had the baby so I found out this morning on facebook. I love the picture of Maggie looking at Kate. It is super cute.

Jolynn said...

Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing well! She is beautiful.

Abby said...

Congrats! She's adorable!

J said...

Oh my goodness! SO sweet. I love the last photo especially. Big sister Maggie and little Kate. What a perfect duo already. Congratulations!

Jamie Meacham said...

Congrats! She is so cute, I love the pic. with Maggie looking at her. How cute, she'll be a good big sister!

Jenny said...

She is such a pretty baby. I think she looks a lot like Maggie...I don't know. Maybe it's hard to tell with the pictures. But you sure have cute girls! Congrats again! Hope everything is going well with the new adjustments. Have a great Christmas!