Decorating St. Patty's cupcakes with Kansas cousins Ava, Emma, and Aunt Nadine! We found that we don't believe in the "less is more" approach: We enjoy cupcakes that are heavily decorated. Uncle Mike says he's never had a better cupcake then the one Emma decorated for him! He never got to try Ava's, because she licked the frosting off. Too cute! Maggie was eyeing the cupcakes and is looking forward to her birthday. (And don't worry...we had lunch first.)
2 comments:
SARAH! I have loved reading your updates..I just read your comment on my Wellie post and I am so glad to know that you and I are as always on the same page!!
I actually just ordered this super cute suit from Target.com and would highly recommend it. Merona Rouched Swimdress Black
http://www.target.com/Merona-Rouched-Swimdress-Black/dp/B001GW7WIO/qid=1237402365/ref=br_1_10/184-0529950-6610254?ie=UTF8&node=13706071&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
Fun stuff. We didn't really do much yesterday besides wear green. I like the new look of your blog! It is fun to read about how you are settling in. It makes me anxious for our own move. We leave tomorrow to check out apartments in NJ. Hopefully it will go well! Tell Maggie "hi" from Isaac - I think he misses our play dates. :)
Jenny
Post a Comment